Rental Yield: 6.3%
PH20 STRUCTURED INVESTMENT: Well located portfolio of 22 apartments on the Dresden and Leipzig commuter belt with 70% mortgage guaranteed
Dresden is regarded by many as Germany’s next Property Investment Hotspot. This exceptional property is located less than 30mins from Dresden city centre.
Units: 22 apartments
Current rent: 81,322€ (factor 15.91)
Rentable Sqm: 1.452 sqm
Mortgage included: Yes
This portfolio consists of 3 buildings totaling 22 apartments and six gardens. The buildings are located in the cities of Riesa and Wurzen in the district of Saxony. Wurzen is only 28km from Leipzig with over 545,000 inhabitants, easily reached by train. Riesa is around 50km from Dresden with a total population of over half a million. Growing population and rental prices within Dresden and Leipzig are forcing people to seek affordable housing outside the city, making Riesa and Wurzen popular choices amongst city workers.
KEY REASONS TO INVEST
- BMR: 11% Below Market Rent – Current Market Rent €98,352 (factor 13.15)
- RENT: Fully rented. Potential to increase the rental yield to 7.6%
- LOCATION: Excellent location in the heart of Saxony
- NEW MORTGAGE INCLUDED: €898,500 Mortgage with a low interest rate of 1.8% fixed for the next 10 years
- GOOD LIQUIDITY: Mortgage repayments account for only 42% of the rental income
- FULLY MANAGED: German based Property & Investment Management
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION EMAIL: Linda.firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL: +49 (30) 499 05 0950 OR FILL IN THE FORM BELOW